PHOTOSHOP ARTIST / 3D ARTIST
Job Posted 03 June 2021
Salary depends on experience, plus performance related bonus + benefits
AVR London have an exciting opportunity for an experienced (at least 4 years of industry experience) Photoshop Artist / 3D artist to join its dynamic London-based studio of artists, architects, visualisers, photographers and illustrators. AVR London have created iconic images for a wide variety of architects and developers since 2006, as part of our team you will have the opportunity to work on projects alongside some of the most prestigious names in architecture.
We strongly believe in personal development, creative democracy and collaboration in the workplace, priding ourselves on maintaining an all-embracing and open-minded environment where talent is nurtured and honed while entrusting creative responsibility to all of our employees. You will gain invaluable insights into the architectural visualisation industry, working in a varied environment which celebrates many different artistic styles across numerous and varied project types and purposes.
We’ve built a team of artists with backgrounds covering the wide spectrum of the arch vis industry, all of whom share a passion for beautiful and interesting images, exciting projects and how we can work together to help shape and explore the future of visualisation.
Essential requirements for the role:
- A high level of knoweldge and experience and understanding of Photoshop
- A comprehensive working knowledge of 3ds Max and Corona.
- A number of years experience working in an Architectural Visualisation studio or in-house in an architectural practice
- A strong portfolio demonstrating 3D and Photoshop skills
- An appreciation of and desire to produce photorealistic images
- Competence in compositing images with photo references and fitting 2D assets and 3D renders into scenes
- Using strong artistic skills to take on multiple projects as required, from receiving information through to completion
- Strong communication skills in order to liaise directly with clients on their requirements
good time management skills and ability to work efficiently within
any deadlines, long or short.
- Be an excellent team player; someone who is proactive and able to work in an informed way, demonstrating initiative, contributing ideas and sharing knowledge
- An architectural education
- Knowledge of London and its planning system
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS 30 JUNE 2021
In order to be part of this ever-changing and innovative practice, please send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Total email sizes should not exceed 8MB)
No freelancers or agencies please . Must have right to work in the UK.
Please visit our website to view our work at www.avr.london